At night my dreams of Him are fully formed.
Always gentle at first: that stroke of palm, that light breath on my skin. That loving body worship that feels so good... I would purr if I could.
I melt and puddle.
I become pliable.
I move in anticipation of lips, of hands so gentle.
Then rougher, more focused. Wanting me to almost come, almost find release...
But then He says it so soft, "No."
So soft in that voice that could find me in a crowd.
That voice that pushes me closer to orgasm.
I moan.
Then louder, more insistent, "No." Not a request. A command.
Then comes the pain. The falls curling over my back, around my legs. I am wet and wound up tight. I am careful not to come. I breathe deep and take it all in - pleasure pain and sexual tension. Higher and harder and just when I think I can't go any further He stops and it is His hands again on me. Praising me, loving me and finding the center of me for that release.
I pour through His hands, I give myself over completely for those long minutes.
I belong to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment