You may find me gentle, at first.
You may feel the soft yield of my flesh, so like yours.
You may perceive me as his opposite, his balance.
But he and I are much more alike than you think.
Perhaps much more alike that you want us to be.
I won't be gentle as I grab your hair and force your head between my legs.
I won't be gentle as I urge him, command him, to thrust into you harder, rougher as you obediently swallow all of my juices.
I won't want you to like it, but I know you will.
I won't be gentle as I wait for your tears to come, knowing I could stop it all, but refusing to even consider it.
And at the slightest, most minute transgression, I'll watch him punish you.
When he's done, when he's exhausted and you are very, very sorry,
You may find me gentle again.
Soothing with my hands all that he has opened.
Blessing you with my mouth for all that you have given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment