My love and devotion does have a Mistress... but She is just out of reach. I can talk to Her and laugh with Her... and tease Her with my desires... but I can not touch Her.
And I do want to.
Her softness contrasting with His hardness. Her gentleness with His fury.
I want them both.
I want to take it slow with Her.
I want to taste the delicate skin of Her neck, gently running my tongue over Her throat. I want to whisper my intentions in Her ear.
I want to kiss her, soft and deep and gentle, my hands light over the swell of her breasts.
And all of this wanting leaves me damp and tight, nipples straining through cotton. If I touch myself - find this release - He will not be pleased. There will certainly be punishment...
But not today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i will allow this to happen. especially if i can witness it. not to join, just watch.
Post a Comment