Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pain Slut

I'm working my way up to it anyway...
There is one smacky thing that He used in a punishment that I didn't like AT ALL...
But I might eventually.

Just got "caught" at work putting binder clips on (already) exposed skin. You know, for fun.
(Some people file their nails at work, some self-inflict mild pain).

"Wow, doesn't that hurt?"
Um... yup.
And also, um... nope.
Even this little bit is enough for the endorphins to start.
My body is learning that pain is just a stimulant and in the right intensity and pressure actually feels really (really really) good.

It's not about sex... at least not when I am alone... but I am certainly aroused. It wouldn't take much from Him to push me over the edge.

But this pain is good pain and the adrenaline helps me focus...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we will continue until you have reached your limit. then we will continue some more. in the meantime, PUSH.