Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday Spanking

Happy Birthday indeed...

I spent Friday evening with T and we explored a lot of different options...

Different styles of whips and floggers and canes and other miscellaneous instruments.

Turns out, I like bondage. A lot.
And I like caning and electrical play.

A lot.

Turns out he is a big fan of caning as well, and he practices a method I'm not all that fond of, called "SDS," or "Same Damn Spot." I find a little recovery time between smacks means I can go longer.

But then, he is in charge. Especially when I am tied to a cross.

He is still learning me, and he is still afraid of scaring me off... so at first he let me off the hook without the safeword. When he realized I was using that he started pushing a little harder.

Especially once I was on the spanking bench. Holy cats.

We made another date for Tuesday...

No comments: