What a fabulous party!!
T was amazing... and everyone else was so welcoming. I learned a lot and got to watch things that I had only read about.
I even have some pretty serious bruises. Huge, deep bruises. I was initially really unsure about public play - I didn't think I would be comfortable, and I was worried about the implications of not only my first play with T, but my first play without S.
But I watched a few scenes; a fabulous flogging, some knife play, a little spanking. And T was fire cupping. It was so amazing. So. Amazing. The first cupping scene I watched was really intense for me, I helped in the second and was on the table for the third. T had to work a little harder than he thought he would, my pain tolerance apparently is impressive.
After T and one of the Dommes (my new BFF) wrapped me in a blanket and held me and stroked my hair. It took me awhile to come back to my senses. I had never had sufficient aftercare before and it really makes all the difference in the world.
One of the boys (submissive, mid-twenties) said, "That was so beautiful." He was also sporting some pretty impressive bruises from a flogging scene and kept asking me if he could bite me a little. So later I let him. But only a little. I have some nice marks from him.
At the end of the evening there was a ball torture demonstration... which sounds really horrible, and frankly? Looks really horrible.
Until I saw his face.
There really isn't much in me that wants to cause pain for others. I am much more interested in receiving. But making people happy is something I love... and it made him so happy that I wanted a turn, and after everyone else went home I got another turn.
It was such an intimate and amazing thing to bring him to his knees - literally - over and over until he was glassy-eyed and so funny.
I am in no danger of falling in love with this man... but I will be playing with him again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment