Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Things from Saturday

One was funny, "ha ha," and one was funny in the ironic twisty way that I love.

Funny thing #1
At the munch before the party I mentioned that I had already seen the new dungeon because I spent the afternoon at T's house. One of the Doms said, "Oh, then you're already tired!"
I protested, "Nope! He had me there for four hours and didn't even touch me."
The Dom was amazed... asked if T was stupid or just crazy.
T said, "I just wanted it to be new for her tonight."
So I, of course, said, "Yup, I've still got that new car smell and everything."
Lots of laughing...

So I'm checking people in at T's house later and this same Dom said he had a present for me... and he handed me one of those car freshener things that you hang from the mirror.
And it was vanilla scented.
I love these guys.

Funny thing #2

You know that song Careless Whisper? (Yes you do, too. And if you don't, look up the lyrics because that's part of this story). It was on my "breakup misery wallow-time" mixed tape from the LAST time S left. Well, apparently Seether did a remake. It's actually pretty good. Know when I heard it? Face down on a table in a dungeon almost at the very second that someone who wasn't S topped me for the first time.

I think it was sort of interesting timing.

No comments: