His last email sounded so sad... Which is curious to me. He has freed himself to fuck random strangers with impunity!
What more does he want?
Right now I don't trust his friendship, but would probably fuck him.
Oh well. I suppose there are some things that will take longer than others.
There is a party this weekend... T has spent the week setting up some new things in the dungeon. He asked if I was ready for a public scene... But I don't think I am just yet.
Besides, next time there will be wax play! Yummy!!
In a weird way I still wish he was part of this. It would be sort of nice if he were there. I wonder when that will pass?
Its entirely possible that he would show up at a party... There aren't that many groups here.
Is it Saturday yet?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment